“PCBs supplied by Quick Circuits Ltd are compliant in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/EC”
“PCBs are free from Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexvalent Cadmium, Polybrominated Biphenlys (PBB), Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)”.
Printed Circuit Boards supplied with Nickel/Gold or other lead free finish meet the EU directive. However PCBs can be supplied to customer order with leaded Hot Air Solder Level finish if the customer has exemption..
- Realistic and achievable objects and targets will be set with a view to reducing significant environmental impacts.
- Continual improvement initiatives will be established, encouraged and maintained throughout the organisation.
- Prevention of pollution will be mandatory throughout the organisation.
- Waste minimisation will be effected through more efficient processing and effective recycling strategies.
- All hazardous waste will be removed and disposed of by licensed authorities.
- All employees will receive basic environmental awareness training.
- The requirements of all environmental legislation in force, local, national and international will be regularly monitored to ensure continuing compliance.
- Relationships will be developed with suppliers and subcontractors, with a view to a mutual assistance regarding environmental concern.