Sales Co-Ordinator ~ Darren Smith
Sales Co-Ordinator ~ Janine Ward
Electronic Assembly - The Complete Service
PCB assembly of prototypes through to medium batch production - specialising in high density surface mount assembly.
The assembly line is fully automated and caters for a varied range of printed circuit boards from prototypes to medium batch production runs. The culture of Quick Circuits board manufacture is reflected within the assembly division, and turnarounds vary from 24 hours.
- Ucam and GC-CAM front end programming using Gerber files for pick and place data
- Pick & place component handling from 0201 upwards
- Functional testing
- X-ray inspection
- First article electronic comparison inspection
- A.O.I. inspection
- Vision Engineering Lynx microscope with compound viewing
- Ersascope BGA inspection
- Full or partial procurement
- We hold stock of a wide range of passive components
- Mechanical assembly - Box build, cable and wiring.
- Conventional through-hole assembly facilities